WM EarthCare™ Compost Makes Sustainable Farming Possible for Straus Home Ranch.
Compost derived from food scraps, food-soiled paper and landscape trimmings is the critical ingredient allowing ranchers in drought-prone areas to continue their livelihood while protecting the environment.
With WM EarthCare’s Sustainability Loop of Recovery, Recycling, and Repurposing You Can:
- Contribute to a healthier environment with the diversion of green waste from landfills.
- Reduce pollution run-off by replacing commercial fertilizers and herbicides.
- Decrease water usage through moisture retention.
- Earn LEED™ certification points and fulfill California’s Short-Lived Climate Pollutant Reduction Strategy (SB1383) requirements.
- Contribute to a green-job workforce through advanced green waste recovery solutions.